Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sneak Peek of New Rooster Quilt Pattern. . .

I'm surprised to see I haven't written since last Friday.  Well, maybe not :) as I'm in the middle of a new business endeavor that I have been working towards for quite some time.  I am working on publishing my own patterns.  I developed my Quilt Whimsy name anbd logo for just this purpose and am finally getting to it.  Having said that, here is a sneak peek of my rooster pattern.
I developed an art quilt based on this several years ago and am now ready to make a pattern.  The tail feathers are dimensional and, therefore, two sided.  I will demonstrate that technique in the next few days.  I also have a hen and chicks to add to the pattern as well.  I have several patterns in the works and will be getting an Etsy site up sometime in May with patterns and kits available.


I'm excited about this new endeavor and will keep you updated.


Until next time,

No comments: