Thursday, April 12, 2012

Inspiration Right Outside My Door. . .

I know the hour's late but as I head to bed I felt inspired to share this view with you.  This photo was taken from the backdoor of my studio this evening.  Every day I feel blessed to live in this wonderful Montana country.  I am also enjoying that the sun is still out at 8:00 in the evening.  Another one of those things I love about living so far north.
 As I am not a photographer I am amazed at how quickly lighting and color changes.  This photo was taken within 10 minutes of the one above,
and this one within 5 minutes of that.  Beautiful, isn't it?  Enjoy these wonderful photos of what I have the opportunity to see every day and maybe you will feel as inspired by the joys of nature as I do.


Until next time,

No comments: