Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Project from New Fabric Gift. . .

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and received everything on your wish list!  My wish list was more than satisfied.  First, and most importantly, my DH and friends got together and gave me a combination birthday/Christmas gift:  an Apple computer!  You may remember that my computer crashed last summer.  I have been working on a PC since but have greatly missed owning an Apple.  It's wonderful to feel at home again with my technology.  
Of course, fabric is always on a quilter's wish list.  The generous lady who owns the quilt shop I work for gave each of us a Moda fat quarter pack.  This is my pack, Basic Grey's Max & Whiskers.  
As I have never owned 40 fat quarters from one line before, this gift is a real luxury.  I already have a new quilt in the works and am cutting away.  It is called "Happy-Go-Lucky" by Camille Roskelley.  The quilt will be a gift for my mom in March.


All of my Santas were very good to me this year.  Thank you to all the great people looking after me.  You make my life richer.

No comments: