Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Finish - A New Lease on Life. . .

I am so excited about how my week is ending.  Many of you may think this is silly but I am going to share anyway.
 This little guy is what I am exited about.  Why you ask.  Because I was able to save his life.  But let me start at the beginning.

Many changes have been going on in my life over the last few months, both personally and professionally.  I will be sharing my professional ones with you soon.  In my personal life, I am having to learn to live without my husband day in and day out as he is now working out-of-state.  That leaves all the house things to me, including the "gifts" my cats bring to me.  This particular "gift" ended up in my ceiling.  Normally it would be up to my husband to take care of getting rid of him/her.  But as he's not home, it was left to me.  I had tried to trap him with a live trap but had been unsuccessful.  I was left with the idea of having to use a trap to kill him/her as I knew, of course, that it couldn't stay in my ceiling without possibly doing lots of damage.  I have been stressing over the idea of killing the little thing all week.  I just don't do "kill."  But just as I was about to give up, I said a little prayer, rebaited the live trap, and had high hopes.  And waalaa, there was the mouse in the trap last night.  This is a photo of him/her as I let it go this morning at dawn.

So this is a great end to a busy/stressful week proving it is important to have faith that when true to yourself the universe will play along with you.


Until next time,

No comments: