Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Word . . .

The new year has begun and I couldn't be more excited about 2011.  Rather than making New Year's resolutions I have chosen a word to work toward.  My word for 2011 is "action."  I came across this idea while reading other quilter blogs and took it on.  Here is my word as I created it for my first art journal page which I am starting this year.  My goal is 2 art journal pages a week with a time limit of 1 1/2 hrs to create.  I am going for being creative without thinking about it too much, whether it's an idea or a technique or a product I want to try.  I'll keep you updated and share the results.

I wish you all a happy, successful, and creative 2011.

1 comment:

Leslie McNeil of MarveLes Art Studios said...

Miss Karri... check out the "The Sketchbook Challenge" blog for more inspiration! I'll be excited to see your results! All the best to you in 2011!